İstanbul Apparel Exporters' Association (İHKİB)
Technical Specification of BoF Service for FWI
1. DESCRIPTION AND SCOPE OF THE WORK
1.1. Scope of the Specification
This bidding specification covers the procedures and requirements related to the bids to be submitted for the BoF Service for digital Fashion Week İstanbul that is planned to be organized at 11-14 October, 2022 by the İstanbul Apparel Exporters' Association which is operating under the General Secretariat of Istanbul Textile and Apparel Exporters' Association.
ADMINISTRATION: İstanbul Apparel Exporters' Association (hereinafter referred to as "İHKİB").
BIDDER: The Bidding Company.
1.2. General Information about Fashion Week Istanbul
Fashion Week Istanbul is a celebration of fashion and culture. Istanbul becomes the nation's style attraction for Turkey's most innovative fashion designers, red carpet celebrities and retailers. It is Turkey's premier fashion and lifestyle event and showcases the Resort collections of Turkey's leading designer brands.
1.3. General Information about Contracting Authority
Exporters' Associations are the organizations that are operating in various sectors in various provinces of Turkey since 1937 with a view to increase, support and coordinate the exports and thus contribute to the economic development. There are 61 exporters' associations operating in 24 different sectors/sub-sectors in Turkey. Exporters' associations contribute to the development of commercial capacities of member firms. They also perform many functions for this general purpose. These functions are outlined in the Law and Regulations.
The associations operating nationwide are organized in the form of 13 general secretariats. İTKİB is one of them and it has four associations within its body. These are as follows:
- İstanbul Apparel Exporters' Association
- İstanbul Textile and Raw Materials Exporters' Association
- İstanbul Leather and Leather Products Exporters' Association
- İstanbul Carpet Exporters' Association.
Istanbul Apparel Exporters Association-İHKİB
İstanbul Apparel Exporters' Association (IHKIB) is one of the most important associations of apparel sectors, which leads Turkey's export established in 1986.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
- Digital media plan to promote FWI 2022/2 on your digital platforms
- Media plan reports
- A section will feature designers who showed their collection during FWI 2022
- Editorial content plan with BoF editors and hosting BoF editors in Istanbul between 11-14 October
3. METHOD AND CONDITIONS OF BIDDING
- The purchasing process shall be carried out in accordance with the legislation of TIM (Turkish Exporters Assembly) and Exporters' Associations.
- The bids shall be sent via e-mail to the designated e-mail address of the Contracting Authority at the latest on 22.07.2022.
- Any tax arising from the contract shall be borne the BIDDER.
- The BIDDER shall not transfer the work to any other party.
Content of Bid:
- Bid Form
- This technical specification, with each page signed and sealed by authorized signatory of the company
- Example works and list of references.
- Duration of work and project plan.
For technical issues: Mr. Ünal Türlüdür
- P: +90 212 454 04 31
- E: email@example.com
4. EVALUATION OF BIDS AND SELECTION CRITERIA:
- The evaluation results shall be notified to the BIDDERS in writing.
- The BIDDERS agree and undertake that they shall not have any compensation and other claim rights it they are not awarded the contract for their bids as a result of the evaluation.
5. CANCELLATION OF TENDER
- İHKİB has the right not to make the tender if deemed necessary.
- In case İHKİB cancels the tender for any reason whatsoever, the BIDDERS agree and undertake that they shall not have any compensation and other claim rights irrespective of the name under which it is claimed.
6. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The İstanbul Arbitration Center is authorized to settle any disputes arising out of this specification. The Turkish law and arbitration rules of the İstanbul Arbitration Center shall apply to such disputes.
The Business of Fashion FWI 2022/1
Budget: 50.000 USD
I hereby declare that I agree to participate in the foregoing service procurement.
Name / Surname / Signature of Authorized Person